Monday, May 7, 2012

She Said

SHE SAID

Her Yoni was wet..& wanting.
Those thoughts are haunting me...
I'm caught in a brain storm & her words are warming me.....
I ponder is this just LUST?
Or is this the rush of love cum'n down?
No alarms have sounded..however I must stay grounded..

She speaks to me so matter of factually & casually......
I'm enchanted!
I'm being romanced & enhanced at the same time......
Her thoughts have been intertwined in mine making a beautiful melody.

A melody played like an old 70tys love song of how "if loving her is wrong I don't wanna be right"!
We are some how in the same place at the same time...
Sharing business game plans & sharing mental pain......
Not blaming no one but seeking Peace....

I once asked the Universe for a mirror that had my feminine reflection...
She came like a meteor soaring into my life...
Stealing my attention..
Gaining more of my affection...
She yet may be the Goddess I seek to reveal my pain to...
Heal my pain too!

If She is you......
Ooooooooooooooo


~WNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment