Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I AFFIRM WHO I AM

I affirm that I am grateful! I am happy, loving, healthy, beautiful, and prosperous! I will continue my journey of learning who I am and loving myself. I am free from judgement of others and stereotypes. I will be wild and adventurous whenever I want to be. Joy, peace, positive energy, and love surrounds me. I embrace all of me - my physical, emotional, and psychological states. I stand firm in my belief that negativity from others is not about me - IT'S THEM!

~Editha Brown, Romance Cafe Consultant & Motivational Speaker


Join The Romance Cafe and empower yourself. Learn to love yourself and make money while you have fun. Become a consultant today or book a complimentary fun party. Call 1-888-645-6393 for a consultant in your area.
http://www.theromancecafe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment