Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Trees are Beautiful and so are You

Have you looked at the trees lately? I walk daily, but I never paid attention to the trees until I started my journey on gratitude. Appreciation for nature and the things around you are crucial in finding true happiness. When you truly love yourself you are grateful for you and everything in your circle; nature appears brand new. The simple things in life like singing birds, green grass, and trees catch your eye.

I watched the wind blow through the branches on a unique tree with few leaves and I thought to myself, "how beautiful." Then I noticed the tree planted next to the first one I observed. It was the same tree but it was shorter. The next tree was taller and the leaves were fuller. We are like trees. All of us are the same beautiful specie, but different. Love yourself and respect the unique qualities you possess.

Appreciate nature. Appreciate life. Appreciate the uniqueness that you bring. Love yourself.

~LeBlanc author of "Taste of Lust"
~CEO The Romance Cafe



See more on The Romance Cafe facebook fan page. Book a comlimenary "fun party," find a job or shop for all your sexy needs on http://www.theromancecafe.com/


1-888-645-6393

No comments:

Post a Comment